OpenChrom 1.1.0 (Diels) has been released today!
It contains one more year of experience and improvements. Thanks to all who requested new features, helped and made recommendations to improve OpenChrom. Here’s a short list of new stuff in OpenChrom:
- Data format import converter are included – no need to install them from the marketplace anymore
- Support for the calculation of internal standards (ISTD)
- Processing workflows help to analyze the data more easily
- Retention Index support to calculate AMDIS *.cal files
- Enhanced AMDIS *.msl library editing support
- Improved connectors to AMDIS and the NIST-DB
- Show peak and scan results visually
Sure, there are many more … stay tuned and follow this blog. We’ll post updates and howtos regularly here.